Man Whose Manhood Was Cut Off Due To Cancer Reveals What Life Will Be Without Penis !!!.


There was shock on the faces of passengers after hazmat-clad officials stormed a Ryanair plane after a passenger received a text saying he had tested positive for coronavirus.

According to Dailymail, the passenger and his travel companion were taken off the plane minutes before take-off from London Stansted, and moved to the airport’s isolation area where they were met by health authorities.


Their seats and the overhead cabin bins were then disinfected, before the plane was allowed to fly to Pisa one hour and 40 minutes behind schedule, according to Flight Radar.

‘They were both wearing masks at all times at Stansted Airport,’ Ryanair said in a statement, ‘and for a very short period (less than ten minutes) they were seated on the aircraft prior to departure’.

‘There was little if any risk of coronavirus transmission to other passengers or crew members as all of whom were also wearing face masks at all times.’

Shocking video shows three officials dressed head-to-toe in protective gear approaching the individual on the plane as a crew member tried to keep passengers in their seats.

The passenger, who has not been made, breached coronavirus quarantine restrictions by leaving their home and boarding the flight.

Instructions on NHS England’s website warn those with symptoms to stay at home.

‘If you are getting a test because you have symptoms, you and anyone you live with must stay at home until you get your result,’ they said. ‘Anyone in your support bubble must also stay at home.’

It can take up to 72 hours for tests to be completed to show whether someone has coronavirus.

A shocked passenger posted on Instagram a picture of herself and a friend wearing facemasks on the flight.

She said in the caption: ‘The face when you are about to take off and someone gets a text from track and trace.’

They added that police came onto the plane and claimed the individual was tested for coronavirus.

The Ryanair flight was still allowed to continue to Pisa. It is believed that no further action was taken by Italian authorities, and no other passengers were required to self-isolate.

Kindly Share

Leave a Reply

Enable Notifications    OK No thanks